Friday, January 25, 2013

Brian Gregg Testimonial

Gear West:  The best ski selection and fit in the US
Seven years of great support with Salomon Skis means that I have an incredible quiver of skis.  In many aspects of life I live simply in a one bedroom one bath home with my wife and dog.  To be honest though, I don't mess around when it comes to my skis.  I have about twenty pairs of skis for various conditions.  I continuously test new skis against my fleet in hopes of finding an even better pair.  The faster skis you currently have, the more challenging it become to find something even faster.

 Would you trust one of you main competitors to select your skis for you? Perhaps not, but what if he was a good old fashioned honest Midwesterner with a  proven track record.   In 2010 I qualified for my first European World Cups and enjoyed the benefits of receiving skis directly from Salomon World Cup staff.  These skis are fantastic and I race these skis often.  However, my fastest pair of skis are a pair that Gear West's Director of Race Services, Matt Liebsch selected.  





The flex boards at Gear West work best, but in a pinch a counter at the condo in West Yellowstone can do just fine.  

Gear West has the largest ski inventory in North America.  This large selection means that not only are the practically guaranteed to have a ski in your size, they have several.  This means that in addition to a properly fit ski you can compare the quality of several of the same flex.  I am not sure exactly how he does it, but once again Matt selected one of my best pair of skis from the Gear West inventory.  



Thanks Matt, looking forward to another battle at this year's American Birkebeiner.

No comments: